Dianne has lived in Smoke Rise since 1996. Before that, she lived in the Tucker area for another 20 years where she had a successful wholesale dessert company with her husband, Mike.
Dianne has a vast background in marketing, sales and business management. She is often a consultant for the Small Business Development Center at Georgia State University.
Selling her 22-year- old business in 2005, Dianne decided retirement was not for her and received her real estate license in 2007. This was the beginning of the “crash” in the real estate market and was not an ideal time to start a career in real estate. However, with her business background from owning her own business, Dianne consistently rose above the mark and received the DeKalb Board of Realtors Pinnacle Award for Outstanding Sales Performance from 2008 thru 2016, consecutively. Dianne is a Life Member of the DeKalb Pinnacle Awards.
Realty Associates of Atlanta has been her home broker since she started in real estate. Dianne does not practice “Dual Agency.” Dual Agency is when one Realtor works with both the buyer and the seller. When Dianne lists a property, the seller is represented exclusively protecting the interests of the home owner to get the highest price for their home and the best terms. When working with a buyer, Dianne represents the buyer exclusively to find the best home fitting the client’s criteria and at the best price and terms.
Adopting the motto from her Heavenly Cheesecake business, “Our goal is to serve. . . . . . Our vision is to be remembered by the way we serviced.” – their clients always come first.
Dianne is active in the Smoke Rise and Tucker communities. Her hobbies include golf, cooking, reading, gardening, old cars and her Scottish Terriers – MacDougall and MacDuff.
More About Dianne
- Active Board Member, Smoke Rise Country Club and Kanawha Community Association
- Active Smoke Rise Community Association member
- Life Member DeKalb Association of Realtors Pinnacle Awards from 2008 consecutively through 2016 recognizing agents with outstanding sales performance
- Certified Distressed Property Agent specializing in short sales and helping families retain their home
- Business leader in Tucker/DeKalb area since 1984 as owner of Heavenly Cheesecakes; currently owns commercial real estate in the Tucker industrial area
- Member and active in volunteer work for Mountain West Church
- Active member of Stone Mountain Rotary Club
- Active member of Peach State Cadillac & LaSalle Club
- Past Board Member of Hi Hope Family Advisory Board in Lawrenceville
- Active volunteer for Events Planning Committee at Hi Hope Service Center for disabled adults