Sally English is a household name for those who live in Northlake – Tucker – Lakeside and Embry Hills neighborhoods. I have sold hundreds of homes in my career as the a top performing Realtor in the Atlanta Metro footprint. If you want a professional real estate agent with experience and a verified track record then I’m the top pick. I sell 75-100 homes a year and still manage to give each family a personal experience in buying or selling their home. My reviews confirm satisfied customers and top dollar for homes sold. When you need a professional to handle the sale call Sally English at 404-229-2995.
I hold the real estate industry’s most desirable designations, including:
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist designation (held by only 4 percent of all Realtors Nationwide). Awarded by the Residential Sales Council of the Realtors National Marketing Institute (an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors).
- GRI – Graduate Realtors Institute designation.
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialists hold the national SRES designation earned through the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council. SRES agents have the requisite knowledge and expertise to counsel mature buyers and sellers through financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, selling the family home, or purchasing a home.
- CDPE – A Certified Distressed Property Expert® is a real estate professional with specific understanding of the complex issues confronting the real estate industry, and the foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. Through comprehensive training and experience, CDPEs are able to provide solutions for homeowners facing hardships in today’s market, specifically short sales.
- REALTOR – Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- DeKalb Association of Realtors – Past Board of Directors member, committee Chair
- Associate Broker – State of Georgia licensed Broker. Requires 3 years minimum as a Sales Associate and successful completion of Brokers Course.
BS – Bachelor of Science Degree – Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Double Major: Mathematics, Engineering Science.
I am technically savvy and use a multi-outlet social media plan to reach out to potential home buyers.
I attended Henderson Mill Elementary and Henderson High School (now Henderson Middle School). After obtaining a degree from Vanderbilt University, I joined Westinghouse Electric in the Industrial Sales Division. I also worked in the Birmingham, AL, Atlanta, GA, Boston, Mass. and New York City offices of Westinghouse. My responsibilities were sales of industrial electric equipment to manufacturers and distributors.